Thursday, May 15, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday

Happy 5th Birthday, Henry!

I cannot believe that it has been 5 years since that amazing Friday you came screaming into our lives.  You stole my heart that morning, and I couldn't love you more.

I love your sense of humor, your positive attitude, your never-give-up spirit, your smile, your hugs, your made-up stories, your fearlessness (someone to ride roller coasters with!), your kindness, your intelligence, your creativity, your love of all things Spiderman, your gentle touch with the dogs, your ability to make friends with anyone, your honesty, your love of your brothers, your laugh, your voice in prayers, your voice in song, your dreams of being a Rock Star, and simply, you. I love you.

I love our bedtime conversations, when you sit and color or paint for hours, reading books with you, and watching you play.  I love how you help, and how you won't stop growing. I love your pride when you do something well or something new.  I love watching you emulate your big brother, and how you are mostly inseparable from your little brother.  I love how you never stop talking.  I love watching you dance, and jump, and somersault, and skip all over. I love you.

Henry, we couldn't be more proud to be your family.  Simply, you are a hero to us.  You make us better people, better parents, and better Christians.  We praise God for putting you in our lives.

Rock on, Henry!  Happy Birthday!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment