Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Still a Little Boy

On Monday, we started with a visit with Dr. Standard's PA to make sure we had settle well after being discharged.  Chris shared how impressed he was with how well Henry was handling everything.  We agree, Henry is amazing. Per his suggestion, we began giving Henry pain meds less frequently.  He didn't complain all day.  Super hero powers in full force!

In the afternoon, the exhaustion of the last week caught up with me.  I felt like I could breathe again for the first time since I could see Henry doing so well.

After a cat nap, we walked to the playground at the retirement village next door, and played with our cousins.  And I mean played!  Henry went down the slides with a little help and played in a tunnel.  It made a huge difference for him to try standing on his right leg during play when previously he wouldn't even try due to fear.  It was another beautiful afternoon.

Around dinner, Henry had a few more visitors.  Henry's Uncle Ron, Aunt Jen, and cousins stopped by.  We will hang with them more Wed.

Exhausted, Henry fell asleep for the night at 7.  I can't wait to see what adventures await today!





No comments:

Post a Comment